Potential Tax Implications on Brexit
The implications of the UK public vote to leave the European Union (EU) for the UK, the EU, and the rest of the world depend to a substantial extent on the agreed withdrawal terms. However, some of the potential implications are already clear today. These implications will be discussed in some detail during the session, with particular emphasis on direct taxation.
Edward Attard is a tax lawyer and senior manager at PwC in Malta, where he has worked since 2011. Edward specialises in international and European taxation law and holds a general law degree and an Adv. LL.M. (Hons) in International Taxation. In the past, Edward worked in the UK for PwC and in the Netherlands for the International Tax Centre and Leiden University. He has considerable experience assisting small and large multinational corporation with their tax affairs. Edward is a member of the PwC pan-European EUDTG State Aid Working Group and Technical Committee.
3hrs parking tickets are complimentary in the Hotel's car park.
CPE Activity Certificates will be issued after the seminar (2:15hrs)
For online booking please click red button below
Booking form: potential tax implications of Brexit booking form
- Start date :09-27-2017
- Start time :15:15
- End date :09-27-2017
- End time :18:00
- Speakers:Dr. Edward Attard
- Venue:Le Meridien Hotel & SPA
- Participation Fees
- Student :€40.00
- M.I.T members :€60.00
- Non M.I.T members :€90.00
Potential Tax Implications on Brexit Enquiry Form
- The Constitutional Court’s recent judgment in Farrugia v PM04-09-2017The Speaker: Dr Robert Attard Robert is Partner and Tax Policy Leader, EY, Central & South East Europe, a tenured senior lecturer at the University of Malta and member of the European ...
- Potential Tax Implications on Brexit27-09-2017The Seminar: The implications of the UK public vote to leave the European Union (EU) for the UK, the EU, and the rest of the world depend to a substantial extent ...