MIT Annual Tax Conference 2021
Taxation: A Changing World – 6th & 7th October 2021
Join us on the afternoons of the 6th & 7th October as we examine the changing world of tax through thought-provoking panel discussions, insightful presentations and interactive breakout sessions. It will feature presentations on topical issues, including: the Lifecycle of a Transfer Pricing Study and the OECD Pillar 2 proposal, as well as panel discussions on key areas of interest including VAT and Transparency and Exchange of Information.
Visit our Conference page for further details.
On Day 2 we will be hosting 4 breakout sessions:
- Breakout Session I – VAT Grouping in practice
- Breakout Session II – The Introduction of Transfer Pricing Rules: What does this mean for Malta?
- Breakout session III – Update on Local Tax Developments
- Breakout session IV – Revisiting the Investment Income Provisions: Time to Level-up?
To book your preferred breakout session, insert your selection in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout stage.
Please note that there is a limit to the number of participants in each session, therefore admission to the selected session is on a first come, first served basis.
The MIT Annual Tax Conference 2021 EXPO
Your conference pass will give you access to the Expo (no separate registration required) which we are hosting on the conference platform – It will feature local professional services providers, as well as select businesses from industries complementing the professional field, who will be showcasing their services as well as their employment and internship opportunities. This multimedia format event will enable visitors to view all exhibitor booths in real-time, download any materials uploaded by exhibitors, chat in real-time with exhibitor representatives and also schedule video calls.
Wish to participate in the Expo as an Exhibitor? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
MIT Annual Tax Conference Registration Fee
- MIT Members – €130
- Non-Members – €150
- Students – €100
One day only
- MIT Members – €75
- Non-Members – €90
- Students – €60
All fees quoted are inclusive of VAT.
How to book:
- Select the price option (Day 1; Day 2 or Full Conference) from the drop-down menu and press BOOK NOW. Kindly note that we are currently only accepting payment by bank transfer and by PayPal. If settling by bank transfer kindly quote ‘MIT Annual Tax Conference 2021’.
- At Checkout, please insert your preferred Breakout Session in the ‘Additional Information’ box.
- You will immediately receive an email confirming the booking request. This is an automatically generated email.
- Once the payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- The link to access the event will be sent to participants closer to the date of the event.
For Group Bookings, kindly download and complete this form and send it by email on email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR THE MIT ONLINE EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
For multiple bookings, kindly download the Group Booking Form from the Event Information section, complete and submit by email.