The MIT Annual Tax Conference 2022
Malta’s Tax System: Hard Reboot? – 12th October 2022
Join us at our highly anticipated Annual Tax Conference on 12th October 2022. The theme of this year’s conference is Malta’s Tax System: Hard Reboot?
It will feature presentations on topical issues, including: GLoBE Rules and the Pillar 2 Directive, Exchange of Information, The EU UnShell Directive, Transfer Pricing, Evasion, avoidance and the predicate offence for financial crime
Visit our Conference page for further details.
In the afternoon we will be hosting 3 breakout sessions:
Please note that there is a limit to the number of participants in each session, therefore admission to the selected session is on a first come, first served basis.
- Breakout Session I – VAT: What’s new? – Discussing updates and developments
- Breakout Session II – The Local Transfer Pricing Rules
- Breakout Session III – Exchange of Information – Key Developments
To book your preferred breakout session, kindly insert your selection in this form.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Select the price option from the drop-down menu and press BOOK NOW. Kindly note that we are currently only accepting payment by bank transfer and by PayPal. If settling by bank transfer kindly quote ‘MIT Annual Tax Conference 2022’.
- You will immediately receive an email confirming the booking request. This is an automatically generated email.
- Once the payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
For Group Bookings, kindly download and complete this form and send it by email on email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR THE MIT EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
For multiple bookings, kindly download the Group Booking Form from the Event Information section, complete and submit by email.