CFE Tax Top 5 – 21 October 2019
In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• EU and the United Kingdom Reach a New Withdrawal Agreement;
• UN Tax Committee Meeting: Taxation and SDGs;
• G20 on Digital Taxation: Good Direction, But Not Quite There Yet!;
• EU ‘Blacklist’ Guidance on Foreign-Source Income Exemption Regimes;
• CFE Conference on Anti-Money Laundering: Paris – 29 November 2019.
The full text of the CFE Tax Top 5 can be accessed at this link