Malta Business Registry front office closed until further notice
The Malta Business Registry has announced that, in view of the current situation, its offices will be closed to the public until further notice. They will however continue to provide services in accordance with the procedures set out below:
- Registration of documents through online services https://registry.mbr.mt/ROC/ ;
- Ordering of certificates or documents through email [email protected] and returned by post;
- Payments of penalties and fees through bank transfer;
- Paper format documents may be left in an envelope and delivered in a dedicated letterbox at the entrance of their premises. Processing of such documents will start 2 working days from delivery to minimise any health risks for MBR employees;
- Documents addressed to the ICTU are to be delivered in the dedicated letterbox clearly indicating that these relate to share transfers. The share transfer documents will be processed and the necessary documentation will be forwarded to the MBR.