New functions for ICTU
The Office of the CfR has announced that as of 3rd February 2020, the following services will start being provided by the International & Corporate Tax Unit (ICTU) which is housed at AM Business Centre, Triq Il-Labour, Żejtun. This is the same premises that houses the Malta Business Registry.
- The receiving of income tax and duty documents and payments pertaining to share transfers. This service is currently being provided by the Capital Transfer Duty receiving section at Merchants Street, Valletta.; and
- The services that are currently being provided by the Companies Section within the Office of the Commissioner for Revenue housed at Floriana. The processes listed below will be taken over by the ICTU.
Opening hours (ICTU front office): Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 – 14:30.
By phone: 2258 2200.
email@example.com for the following processes:
- Issuing of Income Tax returns for companies
- Registration of Tax numbers for foreign companies
- Processing of Income Tax Returns and Adjustment Forms
- Processing of PT reduction forms
firstname.lastname@example.org for the following processes:
- Issuing of tax clearance certificates
- Issuing of tax residence certificates
- Issuing of tax registration certificates