CFE Tax Top 5 – 12 November 2019
This week’s edition of the CFE Tax Top 5 looks at the following:
- OECD Seeks Comments on Pillar Two Minimum Taxation Global Anti-Base Erosion Proposal;
- ECOFIN Reaches Agreement on VAT-Related Directives;
- Council of the EU Updates List of Non-Cooperative Tax Jurisdictions;
- Reminder: CFE Conference on Anti-Money Laundering, Paris – 29 November 2019;
- International Tax Specialists Group Conference in Dubai, 6 – 7 November 2019.
The full text of the CFE Tax Top 5 can be viewed at this link.