CFE Tax Top 5 – 2 December 2019
This week’s edition of the CFE Tax Top 5 looks at the following:
- New EU Commission Takes Office on 1 December;
- European Commission Will Not Appeal the “Starbucks” State Aid Decision;
- Commission Asks Ireland and Austria to Implement EU-law Compliant Interest Limitation Rules;
- ECOFIN Council Meeting on 5 December to Discuss Revision of EU’s AML Rules;
- Recap: CFE Conference on AML Rules, Paris – 29 November 2019.
The full text of the CFE Tax Top 5 can be viewed at this link.