CFE Tax Top 5 – 25 November 2019
This week’s edition of the CFE Tax Top 5 looks at the following:
- OECD Meeting on Pillar One: Stakeholders’ Input on the OECD Secretariat Proposals;
- Code of Conduct Group Report Recommends Updating EU Tax Blacklist;
- Commission Publishes Draft Explanatory Notes on VAT Quick Fixes;
- Czech Government Approves Digital Tax Plan;
- Final Reminder: CFE Conference on Anti-Money Laundering, Paris – 29 November 2019.
The full text of the CFE Tax Top 5 can be viewed at this link.