CFE Tax Top 5 – 3 February 2020
This week’s edition of the CFE Tax Top 5 looks at the following:
- OECD Inclusive Framework Renew Commitment to Finding Digital Tax Solution;
- UK Enters Transitional Period with the EU;
- Commission Issues Letters of Formal Notice on DAC6 & ATAD Implementation;
- North Macedonia Becomes Signatory to BEPS MLI Convention;
- Reminder: Applications Open for the CFE Albert J. Rädler Medal Award.
The full text of the CFE Tax Top 5 can be viewed at this link.
Source: CFE Tax Advisors Europe https://taxadviserseurope.org/news/