CFE Tax Top 5 (6 April 2020)
This week’s edition of the CFE Tax op 5 looks at the following:
- OECD Issues Guidance on Cross-Border Tax Issues Raised by COVID-19;
- Luxembourg to Limit Deductibility of Interest & Royalties for EU Blacklisted Jurisdictions;
- Platform for Collaboration on Tax Create Website to Assist Developing Countries Strengthen Tax Systems;
- EU Commission Temporarily Waives VAT & Custom Duties on Medical Equipment Imports;
- Forum on Tax Administration Publishes Global Reference Document on COVID-19 Tax Measures.
The full CFE Tax Top 5 report can be downloaded here.